Real Estate Drone Services offer many advantages for residential and commerical properties. Take a look at why today’s real estate professionals use drone footage to maximize leads and sales, and manage projects and properties more efficiently.
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), 90% of home buyers find their property information online. Agents who provide the best information and comprehensive, compelling imagery are rewarded with more leads, faster sales and future listings.
Add value to property listings
- Capture sweeping sky views. For larger properties, aerial views are spectacular. However drones bring drama to any listing affordably, generating more and better offers.
- Showcase unique interior and exterior features such as architectural facades, pools or tennis courts.
- Demonstrate interior flow. Drones create very life-like virtual tours, mimicking the experience of an in-person visit.
- Highlight neighborhood benefits. Include nearby parks, schools, shopping and commuter routes.
- See the town. Help buyers see the local lifestyle with views of the local area and its’ areas of interest.
More qualified buyers fast
- Expand your market. Give out of town buyers more reason to contact you when your listing both shows and tells the best story possible.
- Answer key buyer questions visually and spend less time on unproductive showings. Display features important to buyers without a site visit such as roofs, backyards or neighboring properties.
- Budget friendly. Save 10x or more on cost use drone aerial imagery over helicopter or plane methods.
- Fast results with minimal disruption. Drone video delivers precise, up close results quickly, easily, and quietly.
FlyGuys drone pilots are FAA certified and know how to visually capture residential real estate for superior sales appeal.
Contact us to learn how we can make your property listings generate more leads and sales.
Aerial imaging in commercial real estate development and property management makes it easier to select, build and manage properties. From site selection to enhanced marketing, drone aerial real estate photography saves time and costs.
Simplify Property Management
- Fill open units faster. Attracting tenants for open units is easy when prospective tenants can review detailed aerial images of property interiors and exteriors.
- Inspect and maintain more efficiently. Especially for areas at height, drone inspections are safer. Inspections can be rerun on the same course repeatedly to easily pinpoint small differences before they become large and expensive fixes – roofs, gutters, landscape, thermal / insulation issues and more.
- Ensure HOA compliance. Easily cover large common areas and grounds to keep HOA policies or property rules in force.
- Simplify city and state regulatory compliance. Capture the documentation needed to demonstrate performance.
Efficient Commercial Property Development
- Attract future occupants. Show investors, buyers or prospective occupants views from ground level, planned upper floors and all around your site, adding appeal before selling the land or starting construction.
- Identify commercial neighbors. Aerial footage lets you show the businesses and facilities nearby to your planned developments.
- Easy, comprehensive surveying, inspections and measurement of undeveloped land. Superior mapping and surveying, as well as cross referencing with satellite and LIDAR data show every angle and can calculate terrain details better than surveys or maps.
- Project management reporting. Manage construction development and redevelopment projects better with site surveys, regular project inspections and progress reports including city and state regulatory compliance requirements, and maintenance checks.
FlyGuys drone pilots are FAA certified and know how to visually capture commercial real estate for maximum data output.
Contact us to learn how we can make your commercial property development and management tasks more efficient and cost-effective.