Real Estate Drone Photography & Videography
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), 90% of home buyers find their property information online. Agents who provide the best information and comprehensive, compelling imagery are rewarded with more leads, faster sales, and future listings, making drone photography the clear choice in real estate marketing.
Residential Real Estate Drone Photography
Real estate drone photography services offer many advantages for residential and commercial properties. Learn why today’s real estate professionals use drone footage to maximize sales and manage projects and properties more efficiently.
Add Value to Property Listings
- Capture sweeping sky views. Drones can capture spectacular aerial views of properties of all sizes, helping to set them apart from the rest.
- Showcase unique interior and exterior features such as architectural facades, pools or tennis courts with high resolution camera capabilities.
- Demonstrate interior flow. Drones create very life-like virtual tours, mimicking the experience of an in-person visit.
- Highlight neighborhood benefits such as nearby parks, schools, shopping, and commuter routes.
- Show the town. Help buyers see the local lifestyle with views of the local area and its areas of interest.
More Qualified Buyers Fast
- Expand your market. Give out of town buyers more reason to contact you when your listing both shows and tells the best story possible.
- Answer key buyer questions visually. Display features important to buyers without a site visit.
- Budget friendly. Drone aerial imagery is an affordable way to get the high-resolution images you need.
- Fast results with minimal disruption. Drone video delivers precise, up-close results quickly, easily, and quietly.
FlyGuys drone pilots are FAA-certified and experienced in capturing residential real estate footage for superior sales appeal. Contact us today to learn more.
Commercial Drone Real Estate Photography
Aerial imaging in commercial real estate development and property management saves time and costs and makes it easier to select, build, and manage properties. Drawing on a nationwide network of drone pilots, FlyGuys can deploy across the United States to capture professional aerial photographs and video footage of commercial properties such as golf courses, malls, business parks, and hotels.
Simplify Property Management
- Fill open units faster. Attracting tenants for open units is easy when prospective tenants can review detailed aerial images of property interiors and exteriors.
- Inspect and maintain more efficiently. Drone inspections are safer for many inspections, and footage can be rerun repeatedly to easily pinpoint small differences before they become large and expensive repairs.
- Ensure HOA compliance. Easily cover large common areas and grounds to keep HOA policies or property rules in force.
Simplify city and state regulatory compliance. Capture the documentation needed to demonstrate performance.
Efficient Commercial Property Development
- Attract future occupants. Show investors, buyers, or prospective occupants views around a site, generating interest when selling the land or starting construction.
- Identify commercial neighbors. Show the businesses and facilities nearby planned developments.
- Easy, comprehensive mapping data. LiDAR services are used by professional surveyors to collect valuable data for undeveloped land mapping and existing properties.
- Project management reporting. Manage construction development and redevelopment projects with site surveys, regular project inspections, and progress reports.
FlyGuys drone pilots are FAA-certified and experienced in capturing commercial real estate for maximum data output.
Contact us to learn how we can make commercial property development and management tasks more efficient and cost-effective.