FlyGuys provides aerial drone photography services for Farming, Forest and Land Stewardship, Livestock Management, and more.
Drone Services For Crop & Yield Count | Irrigation Management | Mapping & Surveying | Reducing Materials Waste | Crop Monitoring | Land Management Planning | Pest Management
Aerial drone photography services support precision agriculture.
In agriculture, growers must cut costs while maximizing the land’s economic production. Working around elements like weather patterns and land movement can be a major challenge, especially over hundreds or thousands of acres of land with different ecologies, assets, and environmental obstacles.
Aerial drone photography services help growers apply Precision Agriculture techniques for better crop and livestock management. Drones provide farming photography and video data, covering large land areas quickly to pinpoint where actions are needed. Drones deliver real-time feedback on soil, plant, moisture and topography to help maximize yield, avoid waste and bring more to your bottom line.
Aerial drone photography services help farmers stay agile in their land management responsibilities. Drone video and photos are extremely effective for scouting land and crop features quickly, leading to smarter resource decisions that cut costs and increase production.
With aerial drone photography, growers can:
- Increase crop yields by monitoring multiple issues affecting plant health and growth.
- Quickly find and address crop disease, infestation, or poor irrigation not seen in ground-level checks. Analysis tools such as normalized differential vegetation indexing (NDVI) help you zero in, compare and adjust conditions to maximize yield.
- Leverage topographical, thermal and spectral mapping to monitor and assess crop health faster with more precision over large land areas.
- Perform soil & field analysis to assess moisture and fertility levels, identifying irrigation and nitrogen management actions needed to reduce waste.
- Plant more efficiently by gathering visual data that maps the terrain and collects information about the topography and soil.
- Manage irrigation with a comprehensive and accurate lay of the land. Aerial photography makes it easy to identify slopes and drainage, and drones with thermal cameras can detect dry ground and wet ground, allowing you to adjust irrigation as needed.
FlyGuys drone pilots are FAA certified, insured and experienced in capturing the information you need to increase crop yield and land performance.
Contact us to learn how we can help your bottom line with actionable data.
Custom reporting makes it easy to translate the information captured by drones, and then take action based on the results.
Plant Health Monitoring
Plant stress level = 10% of field for a total of 2.31 acres. Plant stress can be caused by multiple factors such as lack of water or unbalanced nitrate levels.
Increase fertilizer levels
Increase water frequency
Forest and Land Stewardship
Private owners and public organizations in charge of large swaths of wild forest or rural land can leverage aerial drone photography to formulate land management plans, and to monitor the ongoing health of their acreage.
With aerial drone photography, land stewards can:
- Formulate an effective land management plan that considers boundaries, forest stands, wood species, bio diversity, and more.
- Create fully comprehensive maps of parcels, ensuring every acre is included in the land management plan.
- Predict and mitigate disasters such as forest fires, landslides, and ecological disease by gathering visual data unobtainable by ground-level or naked-eye assessments.
- Gather marketing photos and video if the land is to be sold.
- Conduct due diligence for applications to aid programs, such as the Forest Stewardship Program, the Landowner Assistance Program, or USDA assistance programs.
FlyGuys drone pilots are FAA certified, insured and experienced in capturing the information you need to better manage your land.
Contact us to learn how we can help your stewardship with actionable data.
Producers, ranchers, and cattle herders can use aerial photography drone services to execute Precision Ranching strategies. The data captured by aerial footage helps maximize the land’s resources and the producer’s efficiency for a more robust herd, new cost-savings, and smarter business decisions based on actual analysis instead of guesswork.
With aerial drone photography, producers can:
- Take a comprehensive inventory of resources, locating the best areas for drinking water and creating a superior grazing management plan.
- Monitor fencing and pen conditions, saving on time and the fuel it would take to monitor by ATV or automobile.
- Check for damage after severe weather, saving on time and protecting ranch hands from precarious situations.
- Perform periodic inspections for counting or locating missing livestock and related tasks. Use infrared imaging day or night to quickly locate animals.
FlyGuys drone pilots are FAA certified, insured and experienced in working to ensure the best livestock management possible.
Contact us to learn how we can help you with your ranching needs.