The adoption of drones for oil and gas companies can significantly improve the safety and efficiency of the infrastructure inspections. Drone technology prevents plant shutdowns and operation delays during mandatory inspections, reduces maintenance times, and the resources that are needed to carry out inspections.
- Comprehensive Inspections and Maintenance. By using drones to inspect your equipment and gather data on stack and flares, over platforms, and across miles of pipelines, you’re minimizing your liability and preventing worker injuries.
- Reduce Cost and Time of Inspections. Ground-based inspections at refineries and on offshore sites can take weeks to complete, costing thousands of dollars in both labor hours and downtime. Drones can be used to gain more accurate data in a shorter period of time.
- Consistent Monitoring for Maintenance and Compliance. Oil and gas companies must comply with strict regulations and environmental compliance. Drones gather real-time data and granular imaging to ensure regulatory compliance.
How Drones Are Used for Oil & Gas Refineries
- Evaluate steam systems
- Assess the performance of refinery flares
- Pinpoint weaknesses in structures
- Identify failures in flanges
Why Choose FlyGuys for Drone Inspections of Energy Sites?
FlyGuys not only has internal pilots, but we have a nationwide network of licensed, insured drone pilots who have the experience and knowledge necessary to scan your energy sites. From acres of wind turbines to miles of oil pipelines, our teams will provide you with the data and resources you need, whether it’s high-res images and video for inspections or highly accurate topographic maps and a custom dataset that will provide you with the insight you need to better manage your site.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation & Quote on Drone Inspections in the Energy Sector
Drone inspections improve operations and safety while saving time and money at your energy site. Start integrating drone inspections into your daily operations. If you’d like to learn more about our services or get a free quote on drone-based energy site management, reach out to us today at (888) 376-6965 or fill out the form below.