Satellite Images for Commercial Use
High-resolution satellite images and remote sensing data have a wide range of commercial uses, including regional planning, elevation mapping, and mining. When you need satellite imagery for your next project, FlyGuys can source high-quality data at affordable rates.
Commercial Uses for Satellite Images and Remote Sensing Data
Drones are a well-known source of aerial images in marketing and real estate, but that’s only one way they can be used. We’re unlocking their full potential by pairing high-end sensors and cameras with data analysis to transform captured images into highly detailed data sets, 3D models, and more.
Government agencies have used satellite images to detect and observe areas of the earth for decades. With proven use cases in military, meteorology, and wildlife mapping projects, private companies are increasingly relying on satellite imagery for commercial use.
Satellite imagery offers a broad view of large areas of land and water, providing a new perspective that simply cannot be obtained from the ground or at low altitudes. By measuring reflections and emitted radiation, remote sensing data makes it possible to monitor and analyze phenomena otherwise difficult to detect.
Commercial uses for satellite images include:
- Gauging the scope of an environmental disaster, such as an oil spill.
- Natural disaster risk assessment and planning.
- Determining where bodies of water, protected areas, and other obstructions are located relative to a land development project.
- Agricultural development, including gathering data related to crop growth, livestock, and irrigation.
- Locating mineral deposits and determining the potential for mineral extraction.
- Land restoration projects after mining and industrial projects have ended.
- Gauging ocean data such as temperature, wave heights, and ice floes.
- Monitoring large infrastructure construction projects over time.
Why Choose FlyGuys for Satellite Imagery?
FlyGuys is committed to providing you with high-quality satellite images at an affordable price. With a broad range of drone services and network of suppliers, we provide optimized imagery to meet your specific needs, saving you time and minimizing your costs.