Hospitality & Tourism
Aerial hospitality photography for hotels, casinos, resorts, and tourist destinations.
Dazzling Website and Brochure Collateral | Inexpensive Destination Videos | Property Management | Equipment Inspection | Event Security
Tourism and hospitality photography with drones makes for stunning marketing collateral.
The tourism and hospitality industries are highly competitive. Both rely on immersive and innovative marketing tactics to attract guests to properties and destinations, and photos and videos are key to producing marketing in this vein. While ground-level images are useful, they can never capture the expansive beauty and surrounding amenities of your location, and these are integral factors to traveler decision-making.
With drones, you can capture aerial photos and videos that create breathtaking marketing that immerses viewers and sparks their imaginations. When travelers have a cohesive view of what to expect when they visit your resort, casino, city or attraction, it makes the choice clear. Additionally, drones can be leveraged by properties and destinations for maintenance, inspection, and event security.
Hotels, casinos, spas and resorts can leverage drones for dazzling marketing pieces and more.
Benefits of Hospitality Photography with Drones:
- Immersive and innovative marketing collateral. Drones can capture full or partial views of your property from aerial angles, telling its full story by capturing the surrounding amenities, architecture, and scenery. Aerial images can be used for an array of collateral like websites, brochures, and presentations.
- Destination videos at a fraction of the cost. Destination videos are a great way to pull guests to your property, but traditional filming methods can run in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. With drone videography, you can capture breathtaking aerial video that is far less expensive but just as stunning.
- Comprehensive asset maintenance and management. Drones can be used to take scheduled footage of your hospitality property that is used for grounds inspection and maintenance prioritization. This results in expedited and less-expensive grounds upkeep.
- Event surveillance for quick action. Hotels, resorts and casinos can utilize tethered drone technology, giving security teams unbroken surveillance during entertainment events. The drone systems can fit in compact casing and are easy to set up, adapting to any situation or environment.
FlyGuys pilots are licensed, seasoned, and familiar with the rules and regulations that impact drone usage near hospitality locales.
Contact us to learn more or book one of our pilots for your hospitality photography project.
Destination videos are a great way for cities and attractions to increase visitor traffic, and drones are ideal for creating them.
- Affordable and beautiful destination videos. Destination videos and commercials are huge marketing methods for cities, theme parks, and other tourist attractions. Typically shot with helicopters, drones now offer an inexpensive and easy way for properties to create these videos, without undermining the quality. FlyGuys’ pilots are experienced in capturing stunning footage that makes for dazzling destination videos.
- Thorough property management. . Theme parks and tourist attractions can leverage drones for regular site inspections that streamline maintenance and ensure every area – even previously inaccessible areas – get checked.
- Streamlined equipment inspection. Theme parks and thrill parks can use drones to check rides and equipment more quickly than traditional inspection methods.
- Robust event surveillance. Tourist attractions can utilize tethered drone technology, giving security teams unbroken surveillance during events. The drone systems fit in compact casings and are easy to implement, adaptable to any situation.
Our licensed drone pilots work closely with your communications or property management teams to capture footage with compelling visuals.
Contact us to learn more or hire a pilot for your project.