FlyGuys provides aerial drone services for Emergency Response, Rebuilding & Recovery, and Insurance Assessments.
Pre-Incident Evaluation | Search & Rescue | Supply Transport | Insurance Adjustment | Safe Inspections | Rebuilding Efforts
Drones in emergency situations safely provide comprehensive visual data from hazardous areas, helping rescue crews respond proactively rather than reactively.
Aerial drone services can be hugely beneficial during times of disaster. When lives are on the line and the environment is hostile, drones provide a quick and protective method for search and rescue teams to find survivors, assess danger, deliver supplies, and more. Additionally, the aerial data gathered by drones can be leveraged for pre-incident and post-disaster planning, helping recovery teams and insurance providers mitigate high-costs and tragedies before they happen. Drones are a cost-effective tool for rapidly gathering data-driven insights that keep people safe, no matter what environmental factors are at play.
When disaster strikes, drones can be leveraged by search and rescue teams to save lives and mitigate destruction.
Benefits of Aerial Drone Services during Emergency situations:
- Accelerate search and rescue with infrared and thermal tracking technology. With drones, search and rescue crews can utilize infrared and thermal tracking technologies to get a comprehensive aerial view that spots survivors through dense overgrowth, smoke, or inclement weather.
- Gather information from disaster zones without putting more lives at stake. Fires, unstable infrastructure, chemical spills – virtually any type of disaster area – can create inhospitable environments for rescue crews. FlyGuys drones can quickly be dispatched to gather data from these areas instead of manned teams.
- Safely and quickly transport supplies. If survivors are trapped, drones can be leveraged to transport water, food, and clothing until help arrives.
- Pre-incident evaluations for robust action plans and evacuation routes. One of the best ways to mitigate disasters is to have a detailed action plan when one strikes. Utilize drone data to collect comprehensive insights that lead to more agile action and recovery plans.
- Event surveillance for quick action. By utilizing tethered drone technology, security teams can achieve an unbroken surveillance, which is ideal for event security and crowd control. Tethered drone systems fit into compact casings and are easy to set up, allowing for adaptable usage in any situation.
FlyGuys licensed drone pilots can be dispatched quickly and are adept at working in urgent, hostile environments.
Contact us to get our pilots on the ready or learn more about our aerial drone services for emergency situations.
Rebuilding & Recovery
Rebuilding and recovery efforts can be accelerated and keep crews protected with the data gathered by drones.
- Comprehensive infrastructure assessments. Our drones can conduct a comprehensive damage assessment of infrastructure, transport systems, communication relays and other critical systems necessary for communities hit by disaster. With high-resolution photos, you can target and prioritize efforts to reconstruct affected areas.
- Reliable communications systems. Between disaster and rebuilding, FlyGuys lightweight tethered drones can act as interim communication platforms. By enabling cell phone and Wi-Fi use after disasters, people are better equipped to handle reconstruction, and this gives companies time to safely repair damaged communication systems.
- Safe monitoring of energy sites. In the aftermath of disaster, there is often increased tension around energy plants and oil refineries. Drones can be leveraged to monitor these places for damage that needs to be addressed.
Our drone pilots can be deployed quickly to help with rebuilding and recovery efforts.
Contact us to learn more about our drone services or to hire one of our licensed pilots.
Insurance agencies can make vital use of drones for risk assessment and cost reduction.
- Streamlined, quick, and safe assessments. Drones can help adjusters perform assessments more quickly and with more robust data, without stepping foot in a hazard zone.
- Pre-incident evaluations for rate setting. Insurance companies can use drones to analyze areas and determine if they are at greater risk of disaster, allowing them to create more informed guidelines for coverage.
- Reconstruct traffic collisions. For complex, indeterminate and potentially expensive traffic accidents, insurance companies can collect aerial data that lets them reconstruct the incident more accurately.
FlyGuys licensed drone pilots can work with your agency to gather robust data that leads to smarter decisions and settlements.
Contact us to learn more or hire one of our pilots.