FlyGuys provides Drone Golf Course Photography Services including Marketing Video, Drone Inspections for Maintenance and Construction, and a unique Digital Yardage Book application.
Dazzling Promotional Videos | Tools for Game Play | Course Oversight | Expansion Planning | Course Mapping | Powerful Media Kits
Aerial photography gives golf courses comprehensive collateral to market their properties in advanced and immersive ways.
Golf courses face a dilemma when promoting their properties; they must showcase their expansive beauty while also offering granular details that help players perfect their game. Ground-level photography and traditional marketing won’t cut it in today’s digital landscape, and flyover imaging with helicopters or planes is cost-prohibitive.
Drone golf course photography helps golf courses capture aerial images and comprehensive ground data quickly and affordably. The images and data collected lend themselves to marketing tactics that inspire players to take control of their game and gives the marketing team gorgeous imagery for use on your digital platforms and print brochures. In addition to the marketing possibilities, drone photography helps maintenance crews with oversight and upkeep.
Golf Course Marketing
Aerial photos and videos capture the full beauty and unique terrain of your golf course better than ground-level images. A ball’s-eye-view creates an expansive and immersive portrait, lending itself to innovative marketing collateral that increases membership and attracts big names in the golf industry. Our drone pilots are skilled in capturing effective drone golf course photography and will work with your communications team to create imagery that tells golfers your course provides a fun, relaxing, and winning experience.
Benefits of Drone Golf Course Photography:
- A comprehensive Media Kit with bonus material. When you hire a FlyGuys drone to capture aerial images of your course, we’ll create the ultimate gallery of photos and/or videos. You’ll get a categorized, labeled set of files that are fully-optimized for the web so you have everything you need handy for marketing automation and social media. Learn more about the media kit here.
- Golf Course Web Plugin. We’ll create a plugin for your website that serves as an interactive course tour, including videos, images, hole descriptions and caddy tips. See an example.
- An Orthomosaic Course Map. We can create an orthomosaic* of your entire course, designed for annotation, collaboration, sharing, and more. Check it out and see the profound difference between a FlyGuys drone map and one from Google Earth.
- Promotional Videos. FlyGuys will create videos that are set to music that can be leveraged on your digital platforms and promotional presentations, helping you showcase course amenities.
- Aerial Pathways. Give golfer’s videos and models of the hole from the ball’s perspective.
*multiple images stitched together to make a giant image
FlyGuys’ drone pilots are FAA Certified and experienced in capturing the images and video you need to showcase the true beauty of your golf course.
Contact us to learn how we can help you improve your marketing to increase course revenue.
Digital Yardage Book
FlyGuys can help you create a digital yardage book for smart devices that far surpasses paper-based books. Forget drawings and animations — our drone will capture actual course imagery and videos that are much more visually appealing and accurate. The digital yardage book also shows caddy tips and yardage, and works on any mobile device.
For golfers: speeds up play because there are no blind spots and they know what to expect at each hole – they can plan their game in advance, like how NFL players study films in preparation for game day
For course owners: offers the opportunity to cross-sell and upsell to a captive audience while providing a modern amenity
We offer a branded app that golfers can use to book a tee time or see the yards from where they are to the center of the green. The app can show the front, middle, and back of the green without draining the user’s battery. Course owners can place messages and advertise within the app. Just think how being able to cross sell your course’s product and services, such as lessons, merchandise, food and beverages, as well as tournaments and events will affect your course’s bottom line.
See a demo of the app here.
Preview a branded app in the App Store.
Learn more about the FlyGuys digital yardage book.
FlyGuys’ drone pilots are FAA Certified and experienced in capturing the information you need to create a modern and innovative yardage book.
Contact us to learn how we can help you give golfers a competitive advantage while cross selling other course amenities to a captive audience.
Golf Course Maintenance, Planning, & Expansion
The quality of your course is directly related to the condition of your greens. Combining the aerial imagery delivered from FlyGuys Drone Golf Course Services with the technology platforms that process the imagery, you have a new and potent tool in your arsenal. Using drone images and video, FlyGuys can simplify and expedite the maintenance and improvement of your golf course.
With drone imagery and video, you can:
- Comprehensive course oversight. Know the condition of your greens and allocate resources (labor / water) more efficiently.
- Irrigation and course health. Detect irrigation issues not seen in ground-level checks.
- Plan and expand with thorough data. See the big picture for redesigning and/or planning golf course expansion, e.g., tree removal, building site selection; FlyGuys drones can assist with surveying and mapping as well as inspections and monitoring construction progress.
Fly Guys’ drone pilots are FAA Certified and experienced in capturing the information you need to assess the condition of your greens.
Contact us to learn how we can help maintain your golf course to the highest standards.