Director, Enterprise Sales
FlyGuys, a nationwide professional drone services and pilot network company experiencing fast growth, needs a superstar Director of Enterprise Sales to support our expansion into corporate sales, where drones are quickly transforming value propositions in areas such as asset and facilities inspections, claims processing, precision agriculture and more, returning better results at significantly lower cost for our clients.
The Director, Enterprise Sales will be the primary sales leader for FlyGuys’ enterprise client acquisition efforts. The Director will be the primary owner of sales targets and objectives for the business and will help build and grow a team of vertical and inside sales professionals. The Director also serves as a leader within the FlyGuys team, helping to design and drive our overall strategic objectives. In addition to sales responsibilities, this role will also be a key voice to the product roadmap, informing the product and development teams on competitive landscape and ecosystem partners, while building lasting, mutually productive client relationships by serving clients better and exceeding their expectations.
- Own multi-million dollar sales targets, building and driving the strategic planning and execution steps needed to enable rapid growth.
- Help guide the building of the product and go to market strategies for enterprise clients in key verticals, based on the needs of the market, required workflows, key partnerships etc., to continually create more value for clients.
- Build, develop and lead a team of sales professionals, enabling the processes and reporting requirements to work efficiently and hit their targets.
- Coach and mentor sales staff to develop their ability to effectively sell the company’s solutions and services.
- Build and nurture relationships with Fortune 1000 executives to ensure our products and services are in line with their needs and the needs of their organizations.
- Create, iterate and standardize, and/or support the development of, successful sales presentations, demo materials and thought leadership content designed to attract and progress new clients.
- Draft, negotiate and close sales/services agreements with support from FlyGuys’ legal counsel.
- Craft and implement an effective channel sales strategy.
- Attend and speak at events representing the brand.
The position requires prior consistent, successful sales quota attainment with enterprise level clients, ideally in Energy, Infrastructure, Insurance or related market served by the rapidly growing drone sector. The Director of Enterprise Sales will have deep existing corporate networks, have a business development mindset and experience, be able to rapidly assess client and partner segments with a compelling need for FlyGuys’ nationwide drone services and data management capabilities. The selected candidate will have equal parts entrepreneurial drive and analytical, systems-driven skills enabling the creation of an agile, successful, data-driven sales function that drives high growth, and can scale with it.
- 7-10+ years of successful enterprise sales
- Experience in SaaS, Services, and Channel sales
- Executive-quality management skills and team leadership
- Growth track record; ability to grow revenue balanced with profitability
- Extensive market network and relationships
- Experience pricing new products and services for various applications
- Skilled in pipeline analysis and management including conversion funnels, progression, forecasting
- Strong vision and strategic thinking
- Ability to plan, prioritize, adapt to change, and provide appropriate follow-through to effectively drive business results
- 1-3 years in drone, aerial data or geospatial sector sales/experience
- 1-3 years in enterprise asset management sales/experience
- Experience in startups and growing early-stage products into a market
- Product management experience and knowledge
- Marketing experience a plus
- A Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration (MBA preferred) or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Accurate, persuasive written and spoken English
- Additional Languages a plus (German, Spanish and French etc.)
Technical Systems Proficiency:
- Comfortable with MS Office Suite, GSuite, Slack
- Advanced knowledge of CRMs and other relevant sales tools, customer support systems
Up to 30% Domestic and International
Position can be located in Lafayette, LA, Northern CA or Remote.
Base + commission, accelerators and equity package for the successful candidate.
Able to work in the US
FlyGuys provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. FlyGuys complies with Federal and applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com